Investment Operation SME (Subject Matter Expert) - Outside IR35
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Investment Operation SME to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
- Technical - Understanding of a unit linked operation specifically
- (a) box management
- (b) policy administration (e.g. 'clear to zero' on transactions, Ts & Cs for different transaction types)
- (c) unit pricing
- (d) associated business processes (e.g. how to launch a fund, how to change a fund, how to close a fund, customer remediation)
- Service level agreements - Can define and build appropriate SLAs with TCS (note that there will be overarching contract terms that may make this difficult but I'm very keen to push it as far as I can go to get TCS to commit to SLAs that suit my function)
- Transformation - This could be from a business process and systems perspective. There are Data Warehouses and mainframe applications that will continue to be key blocks in the architecture on an interim basis. And we need to reconfigure BAU processes for my teams given functions like IT that are migrating to TCS.
- Testing & migration - There will be a significant amount of work required to test and validate build by TCS as part of the migration. Further, there is work required with the SMEs in my teams to build out and document the appropriate business processes with their input .
- Patient & resilient - Working with TCS requires a great deal of patience and any prior experience of working with them is valuable. This is a c 3-5 year transformation so it is a marathon and not a sprint.
If interested then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search