BIG 4 SAP Azure Technical Architect - LONDON
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Azure Technical Architect. This is for our client who are a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four organisations.. This will be on a 6 month contract, Inside IR35 and working on a remote / hybrid WFH model out of their state of the art Canary Wharf Headquarters.
We require an SAP technical architect which can advise our client on hybrid architecture which includes Cloud Service Providers, SAP Public cloud and BTP.
- Technical lead for planning, current environment analysis, target environment and migration solution design, and execution of the migration effort; leading others in the identification, justification, and design of the solution
- Designing and implementing infrastructure architecture for business applications, DR, HA, broad knowledge of the offerings/capabilities of the market CSPs (e.g AWS, Azure) and of SAP.
- Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Installing SAP systems, Refresh systems, Monitor Performance, Support Migration Activity
- Experience of managing Basis teams
- Experienced SAP Basis experts who have performed migrations
- Experience of migrating from ECC to S/4HANA
- Experience of sizing SAP products
- Experience of migrating SAP to Hyperscalers
- Able to build, analyse and implement SAP technical architecture and distributed infrastructures
- Experienced with SAP migration method and tools
- Experience (years) required - 6-10 years or more
- Very experienced in designing and implementing SAP infrastructure architecture for business applications, specific knowledge of the SAP offerings/capabilities of the market CSPs (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Ability to communicate with Senior stakeholders
Nice to have skills: Experience of managing S/4 HANA public cloud. Certifications: SAP Technical certifications Azure SAP Workloads
If this role is of interest and would would like to hear more then please apply now.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search