- Agile Project Manager - ReInsurance System
- London - Hybrid (Oniste 2 days per week)
- 6 month contract
- IR35 - Will need to utalise an Umbrella Solution
My client, a large Insurance company within the Lloyds Syndicate, is looking for a Scurm Master/ Agile Project Manager that will lead and facilitate the implementation of a Global Claims Reinsurance system.The successful applicant will work with the internal team and vendor to develop and deliver a new system and associatedchanges to business processes. Working with Global and Regional, Claims & Reinsurance Subject Matter Experts, aswell as Change Management and Digital Transformation individuals to deliver the solution.
- Work with a vendor to ensure delivery of a Global Claims Reinsurance system which meet internal stakeholder requirements.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure the relevant stakeholders are aligned with the vision, delivery, and progress of delivery
- Work with the team to run a proposal evaluation process, working with a 3rd party solution provider
- Work with technical teams on the integration of external source data through implementation of APIs
- Support the removal of blockers/impediments in the delivery of outcomes, including collaboration with teams outside of delivery teams, include dependent infrastructure and security team
- Ensure change management components are part of the delivery in addition to the product and business change delivery
- Support the team in ensuring risk and dependency management is used is integrated as a component of the ongoing and successful delivery of the sprints.
- Extensive experience in acting as a Senior Scrum Master/Agile Delivery Lead or Agile Project Manager within a team
- Knowledge/training equivalent to beginner/1st level certification from a reputable Lean-Agile organisation (PSK
- I, PSM I, CSM, etc.) a plus
- Experience of working with delivery teams aligned to agile ways of working and creation of business value through business and technical change projects.
- Experience in the delivery of Claims and/or Reinsurance solutions is preferable.
- Insurance knowledge is highly preferable preferred but not essential, would be keen to meet anyone from a financial services background.
If you are interested and available, please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search