PMO Coordinator - Inside IR35 - Remote/Hybrid options (Office Southampton based) - 6 months
Description of Deliverables:
The Programme Coordinator will play a key role in the delivery of this large and complex programme. Reporting to the Programme Manager or Project Manager, they will be the main point of contact for co-ordinating international deployments, including working with key international suppliers, and will support the tracking of project risks and issues and programme reporting activities.
The Programme Coordinator will carry out essential tasks to ensure the programme can meet its key deliverables such as:
- Working with Procurement to secure appropriate international suppliers and services for international deployments
- Liaising directly with UK and international suppliers to support service delivery
- Maintaining deployment plans and trackers to ensure suitable in-country coverage and awareness of team members' safety and wellbeing
- Co-ordinating visas, flights, accommodation, and country-specific requirements for all deployed team members
- Organising IT equipment requirements for deployed colleagues
- Preparing briefings and reference materials regarding international deployments, working with HR, Security, Finance and other internal and external partners as needed
- Supporting programme resourcing activities
- Ensures alignment with project and PMO delivery governance, creating and maintaining required documentation
- Ensures relevant information, decisions and actions are captured accurately and escalated to the appropriate project team members.
- Collating and summarising programme information for relevant governance boards, including RAID and financial information
- Organising and facilitating meetings across a number of business departments
- Facilitating active management of programme level risks and issues
- Facilitating effective change control of scope, time, and cost across all elements of the programme
- Supports the shaping and championing of best practise across the portfolio and project management community
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and manage activities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to interpret complex project data and summarise to multiple audiences, including executives
- Ability to manage suppliers to meet deadlines, working closely with Procurement and HR
- Administration of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization as well as external customers, suppliers or partners
- Self-Starter. Ability to find and help throughout the project without necessarily needing continuous direction.
- Have a high level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and empathy to support team wellbeing during international deployments.
Desirable skills (but not essential):
- Experience with MS Project Online
- Experience with Power Apps (Including Power BI)
- Experience working with customers or colleagues in different time zones
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search