Data Delivery Lead - MUST HAVE INSURANCE EXPERIENCE
- Up to £100k + bonus and benefits
- Hybrid working
My client, a global reinsurance giant are currently looking to expand their Digital Transformation team with the acquisition of a Data Delivery Lead.
- Work with stakeholders, contributors and suppliers to ensure new initiatives and deliverablesare understood, evaluated, prioritised and implemented to plan and to budget.
- Liaise with the Business Change function to engage and manage stakeholders and for adviceand support in producing relevant Change, Communications and Training artefacts to supportembedding the change as appropriate.
- Develop and share the necessary documentation and reports to enable programme success.Ensure documentation and reporting evolves as requirements from the Agile APO team changeover time.
- Facilitate program processes and practices, managing risks and impediments raised by thescrum masters and teams within the program.
- Undertake all aspects of the program planning process and then maintain and manage programincrement plans, taking account of business value, dependencies and resources.
- Facilitate the coordinated preparation and execution of release planning for the program.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Digital Transformation team and the Data &Analytics team.
- Work with Product Owners to gather, interpret and produce delivery patterns based on prioritiesfrom a range of sources
- Carry out the impact analysis of any system changes, highlight the options, impact anddependencies so that informed decisions can be made
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate ability to communicate both in business and technical terms
- Extensive experience in delivering Operational Data capability across global regions, respecting and balancing local differences whilst delivering global solutions
- Experience working across teams to ensure systems work as seamlessly as possible in the data ecosystem.
- Comfortable in setting up and hosting meetings with key stakeholders such as portfolio
- managers, analytics team and business stakeholders.
- Engage and actively participate in Working Group/User Group meetings
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Jira and Confluence to help with requirements gathering and demonstrating concepts
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search