Our leading UK banking client is seeking a Deployment Manager to join the bank, please see the details of the role below -
Location: UK (working from home)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
Area: Mortgages Platform
- This role demands a deployment manager who is familiar with the end stages of the deployment process and how to deliver a project to life (as opposed to just project management).
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Expert understanding & proven experience with a banking change framework and P3M tools & methodologies.
- A good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Experience of deployment in a Technology/IT function, particularly running complex projects spanning multiple teams.
- Experience of running/attending senior governance forums.
- Strong technical skills in platform domain knowledge.
- Strong leadership capabilities along with the ability to create and share a vision in line with the organisation's.
- Ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search