Manager - Secure Connectivity Engineer
We are working with a Tier 1 Management Consultancy in Tech Transformation who are investing in technology through advanced data analytic and emerging tech-enabled solutions. They are expanding their current team due to the constant growth of their business by investing in developing and advancing diverse, high- performing professionals.
The role is for a Secure Connectivity Engineer who responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving the operational steady-state of the underlying services.
As a reward for your expertise in testing you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and ongoing training to develop your technical and managerial careers.
- The role is focused on operational and related technical support for the designated product(s) and/or cloud solutions/services and the accompanying deployment and adoption process.
- The role represents the team and acts as lead in operational issues across countries / globally in the own area of expertise. The role is also responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving the operational steady-state of the underlying services.
- The role translates policies into operational frameworks, sets delivery standards, processes and policies and ensures that operational services are functioning in accordance with agreed service levels and defined legal standards and that all supported infrastructure adhere to agreed security patch levels.
- The role ensures the management and adoption of service management processes that governs service provisioning, service support and business relationships. Ensures that the service management processes that provide consistent interfaces between customers and service providers in the areas of incident, request, problem, configuration, knowledge, service catalog and change management are implemented, managed and continuously improved across the enterprise.
- The role creates and implements solutions in products and/or platforms. Plays a role in migrations of customers applications from private hosted infrastructure to cloud or hybrid solutions.
- The role will lead engineer team(s) in global and local projects ensuring delivery of applications and/or service components with highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Experience & knowledge
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in computer science, engineering or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant IT work experience.
- Experience working in complex corporate network environments.
- Experience implementing and supporting firewall solutions within medium to large, complex organizations. (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Cisco FWSM, Check Point, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience of implementing / using GitOps including CI/CD Pipelines, Git Repositories and scripted automation.
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering concepts with focus on removing Toil where possible.
- Experience with business stakeholder management.
- Experienced in managing third parties.
- Experienced in working in a matrix management structured organization.
- Good organizational and planning ability.
- Good team management skills.
- Experience managing resources in a fast moving environment and on projects with evolving requirements and accelerated timelines.
- Good data, metrics, and analysis skills.
- Some knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations.
- Up-to-date market understanding of hosting and cloud technologies.
- Understanding and experience in ITIL processes.
- Understanding and experience in continuous improvement methodologies.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search