We are looking for a Service Level/Delivery Manager to join us on a 6/12 month contract, inside IR35.
You will need to:
- Understand the regulatory and compliance requirements for the CAA Cyber Oversight Regime.
- Work with cyber security and compliance experts to bridge cyber requirements with our contextual and business requirements, i.e., don't just throw the cyber security suppliers at Operational Colleagues!
- In conjunction with Operations Service Managers, maintain a plan/schedule of the tasks to meet these requirements
- Oversee the fulfilment of these requirements from relevant SMEs (business, technology or supplier); making sure that the approaches are appropriate and fit for purpose, e.g., a solution for 12,000 users on Active Directory may not be the same as for 5 users on an Engineering system. Use technical SMEs, e.g., from us to develop automation as and when required
- Make sure that the underlying Tower and other Suppliers, e.g., Are fully engaged - and play their part
- Look for opportunities to optimise and simplify tasks and processes
- Actively work to make the tasks sustainable, e.g., where tasks are more naturally suited to being done within the business, support and train colleagues to become self-sufficient
- Develop both domain and security/compliance skills
- Ensure that an accurate, timely and robust summary of the Cyber Oversight Regime is available for reporting, audit or other purposes
- Review domain-specific procedures as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted