Business Analyst/Delivery Manager
A revolutionary FinTech scale-up based just outside of Farnborough are looking to hire a Java Team Lead. Having recently been acquired and securing significant funding, it's an exciting time in their business plan to join the team
They will work closely to the Product Manager to understand the strategy and identify the road-map and requirements using a customer value-driven approach and an Agile mindset.
- To drive planning, estimation and coordination of the team's technical road-map and its execution
- To identify and escalate risks, dependencies, and issues, propose mitigation and manage accordingly.
- To develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- To regularly report progress to the relevant stakeholders
- To perform requirements gathering and analysis.
- To support the Product Manager in maintaining the product backlog
- To work with the Product Team to create the applicable artefacts (e.g., Story Map, User stories, etc.) that translate and communicate the business needs clearly
- To work with the Product Manager, users and the Tech Team to ensure the functionality that is delivered has the best design and tangible benefit.
- To ensure the customer is central in all relevant business decisions
- To lead the main Scrum sessions, such as stand-ups, retrospective, backlog refinement, etc.
- To help maintaining a culture which supports the business, including fostering best practice, strong team spirit, customer focus and an environment of sharing knowledge
- To build a trusting and safe environment and facilitate discussion, decision making, or conflict resolution
- To coach the team in agile and lean methods, driving increased collaboration, appropriate communication, and continuous improvement efforts
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Strong experience in document requirements using Agile mechanisms (Epics, Themes, Stories)
- Strong stakeholder experience & relationship management skills
- Great communication skills (written & presentation) with ability to communicate with technical team to business users to executive team
- Strong analytical skills including how to model processes & support business change
- Deep understanding of the different phases of the SDLC, release management and live support.
- Strong experience in Agile and Lean practices
- Understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps principles
- Direct experience of managing remote teams
- Experience in identifying and effectively implementing continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to coach teams on the deeper principles behind the Agile principles and facilitate actual changes in outlook and behaviours
- Experience in managing product road-map and scope, breaking milestones down into epics and writing user stories
- Able to communicate clearly to a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years work experience as Delivery Manager or a BA
Nice to Have:
- BA & Scrum Master qualifications
- Experience in BDD
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search