Senior Business Analyst - SAP BPC Embedded & S4 HanaWe are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client who are a Global IT Service Provider to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
The Business Analyst is required to provide a high quality of support in the European financial planning and analysis area. The role will involve a range of financial duties, including month end close, annual activities and the use of SAP BCP and SAP S/4Hana. As well as collaborating with team you will work independently on financial planning and forecasting for the Europe Organisation including owning the forecasting process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
- Owner of Forecasting process in SAP BPC, manage process flows, ensure forecast submission, answer queries
- Provide guidance and training for all users of financial reports (S/4HANA and AfO)
- Single point of contact for change requests for the above; Alignment with other report users, approval of change requests
- BPC Forecast Version creation (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual tasks)
- Planning cycle management - Initiation, central assumptions, roll forwards and copy overs
- Data loading controls, identification & resolution of data load issues
- Management of forecast Input Templates: Maintenance / CR management / Training & Comms
Month-end close activities (SAP S/4HANA)
- Management of month-end closing activities for FP&A
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements - Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Management of assessment cycles
- Thorough understanding of financial processes and financial statements
- Experience in a financial reporting role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BPC or/and SAP BW. Experience of BPC Embedded highly desirable
- SSC experience as an advantage
- Good analytical skills
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search