Agile Delivery Manager - Inside IR35 - Remote
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to work for a large Public Sector organisation in Scotland. You will play a pivotal role in leading the management of the overall Programme. You will be leading and working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a complex digital and business programme, driving forward progress at pace and to agreed timescales.
- Servant-leading a high-performing, continuously delivering, cross-functional development possibly in a role such as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile Delivery Manager
- Proven record of agile delivery in a complex and fast moving environment
- Agile product development using a user centred, design practice
- Understanding context and requirements, from different areas of the organisation, including product management and service design.
- Planning and delivering in Jira and Jira Advanced Roadmap
- Delivery of effective agile team metrics using tools such as Jira that will contribute to the overall Portfolio view
- Awareness of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) delivery approach
- Awareness of GDS or Digital First Service Standards as part of project delivery
- Effective support and coaching approaches to develop Agile and Scrum techniques across the team
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search