Service Desk Analyst
Inside IR35 - £16.50 per hour
Onsite at Bristol
My client in the public sector are looking to hire a Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a 3 month initial contract, which is likely to be extended. The role will be on a shift pattern between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
- To work closely with specialist teams providing all levels of support whilst maintaining a customer focused approach, communicating effectively, building positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Log and resolves all incoming Incident and Service Requests quickly and effectively or assign the enquiry to the relevant specialist team.
- Monitor the status of calls and take appropriate action, including escalation where necessary and monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of processes and procedures and to achieve performance targets adhering to processes and procedures.
- To work very closely with other Service Management team members supporting and assisting colleagues as appropriate.
- Undertakes other duties when necessary to maintain and deliver an effective and responsive customer service to internal and external customers.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Responds to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges and operates agreed logical access controls and security systems.
- Maintains agreed security records and documentation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted