PMO Manager Contract 6 Months Remote/Hybrid (London Victoria) Our client is a unique retail business within the UK looking for a PMO Manager to oversee and support projects and programmes to ensure they are effectively managed and value to this unique opportunity. Primary accountabilities and deliverables
- Set clear intent, direction and guardrails for your team to achieve the required outcomes aligned to the Partnership and business area strategy
- Empower and support teams to make decisions and resolve challenges in line with the strategy for the business.
- As a co-owner, actively share the responsibilities of ownership and support Partners and colleagues to have a voice in our business.
- Invest in your personal and professional development, utilising the opportunities available to you to develop your skills and capabilities.
- Engage with your function, supporting the business lead to continuously develop and improve it. Promoting the practice within the Partnership by continuously and consistently communicating to stakeholders, SMEs and influencers and Partners etc.
- Demonstrate a flexible agile approach to working, joining outcomes as needed and/or supporting colleagues to secure the success of the outcome.
- Using agreed frameworks, establish appropriate governance and control
- Escalate and identify potential solutions to key programme / sub-portfolio risks and issues for resolution with the delivery leadership team.
- Generate insight on the delivery of your programme / delivery portfolio through an understanding of dependencies, including a perspective on value generation, to enable appropriate decisions to be made in relation to the Partnership portfolio.
- Within agreed frameworks, implement appropriate financial controls for your programme / sub-portfolio to allow early identification of potential over/underspend and recommendations for action.
- Promote a 'best in class' PMO culture; identify opportunities for process and procedural improvement and contribute to regular health checks for the Practice.
- Build the professionalism and maturity of the specialism by working with the PMO Lead, taking the lead on specific elements of this work.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search