Business Change Project Manager
Our Financial Services client is looking for a highly skilled Business Change Project Manager to join their Wythall based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
An experienced Project Manager with a track record of outcome delivery
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Outcome focussed
- Works autonomously day to day
- Successful in sourcing appropriate resources to ensure work streams or projects are adequately resourced; especially where resources are specialised and/or limited and therefore challenging to secure
- Able to create and maintain a partnership with delivery teams and/or Outsource Providers, whilst holding these parties to account, as per the delivery agreements made during Project Initiation
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of when project risks and issues can be dealt with internally and where they need to be escalated to senior stakeholders
- Able to build strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders when typically, there is no direct line management responsibility.
- Can collaborate effectively across both internal teams and external organisations/strategic partners
- Has strong problem-solving skills and can provide strong leadership and critical decision-making skills to support the organisation in both the delivery and the adoption of change.
- Has relevant training in Project Management and can demonstrate a track record of successful delivery.
- experience working in a regulatory environment
- Financial Services experience is Essential.
- Wythall or Telford working. Limited travel may be required.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search