Manchester - Hybrid remote working
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the CTO and Directors of a very successful software product development company and help scale their product portfolio and grow their high value customer base.
Based in central Manchester with hybrid remote working, this role is paying between £85k and £100k per annum.
With offices in Manchester, London and Denver, this relatively small but very successful software development company has created a suite of backup and disaster recovery products that are used by over 10 million customers worldwide. Founded and led by the developer of the company's first product that was launched 16 years ago, they remain a "software-first" focused organisation that takes pride in the quality of their products.
They are about to embark on a number of exciting initiatives to move from a hosted to a SAAS solution, expand their product suite and create their own cloud storage solution.
Since you will be the first dedicated Head of Product that company has had, you will have the unique opportunity the define the role, and how it interacts within the different functions of the organisation.
This will involve:
- Researching & understanding the company's current and potential user base and how they fit into the wider market.
- Taking the lead on defining and maintaining the product vision and strategy, developing product road maps and curating concepts for new and future product development.
- A primary theme will be the company's journey from a perpetual license model to a subscription revenue led model backed by a growing range of SAAS products.
- Defining and maintaining OKRs or similar indicators that drive success.
- A great communicator who can consolidate and share input from all stakeholders, both internal and channel partners, and at all levels. This is a key attribute given the role's organisation wide remit and the scope of our customer base.
- A record of success in B2B mass market product management with exposure to the full product life cycle, from the embryo of an idea through to first release and beyond.
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience transitioning to a subscription model or working within a SAAS company.
- Bonus scheme
- Non-contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus 8 public holidays
- Funded training and development
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted