1st Line Support
Lorien are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to work with a leading managed service provider based in Derby on an initial 6 month contract.
As 1st Line Support, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls and issues
- Responsible for logging detailed and accurate tickets
- Following the knowledge-based documentation to support your resolution steps
- Escalate issues to senior team members when necessary
- Ensure all calls are handled with a customer centric approach
- Carry out tasks within a timely manner to ensure agreed SLAs are met
- Be self-motivated, work in an organised manner
- Strive to meet and exceed team expectations.
We are looking for a 1st Line Support with a combination of the following skills:
- Strong 1st line experience - providing both remote and deskside support
- Confident user of Active Directory, O365, Windows 10, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint and Sophos
- Proven experience of using Incident Management Systems
- Strong track record of providing exceptional customer service
- Experience working in a pressurised, fast-paced environment will ensure you hit the ground running
If you would like more information please feel free to call me on 02076541092 or apply within!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted