Service Desk Analyst
Attractive salary with bonus included
Birmingham - Hybrid role with with required travel to Birmingham 2 - 3 days a week
Multiple roles available
Our leading railway client are in need of Service Transition Analysts to join them on a permanent basis!
This role is responsible for accepting products, determining whether they are fit for purpose and assessing product readiness against agreed service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for coordination of service transition activities across multiple projects, suppliers, service teams, Platforms and Products
- To be responsible for managing service transition resources to support successful service delivery
- Managing the development of successful service transition plans for each project
- To be accountable for providing recommendations to the 'go-live', 'early-life support' and 'service acceptance' stages
- You will be managing and ensuring that acceptance criteria are understood by the wider IT company's operations
- To be responsible for the shaping and delivery of transition projects and programmes to individual business needs
- Digital experience
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Developed Stakeholder and user relationships
- Can provide continuous service improvements
- Problem management
- Knowledge of IT Service Frameworks, Methodologies and best practice.
- Knowledge of how to integrate multiple platforms
- Experience of managing service transitions and coordinating the capability and capacity from multiple teams and expert communities.
- Ability to produce reports to support the governance of service standards.
- ITIL framework experience ideal
- Service Desk background
If the all the above sounds like you, please apply below with your CV to be considered!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search