My client, an IT consulting and service provider who are are constantly rethinking of innovative ways to digitally fabricate customised products on-demand with the aim of increasing global GDP. They are looking to expand their sought-after data team with new recruits of analytics professionals.
As a Data Analyst, you will work with multiple teams on major business problems, using data and analysis to solve said problems.
- Identify trends & patterns using internal and external data sources to provide actionable insights to business decision-makers.
- Generate forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans necessary to drive and influence business decision-making.
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualisation and BI tools like Tableau/PowerBI.
- Experience in cleaning, manipulating and analysing data in Python or R (Pandas, NumPy, Dplyr).
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders and working in collaborative environments.
- Hands-on experience with Looker (Advantageous)
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search