- Python Developer - Insurance Sector Exp!
- London - Hybrid (onsite 2/3 days per week)
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Bonus
The Python developer works as part of an Agile team to deliver business change outcomes related to the Pricing Platform. They carry out required code changes, development required to build out new pricing models and enhance existing models. Experience within the Insurance industry is highly desirable.
- Develop reusable, efficient, testable and scalable code using SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Pytest, PyUnit etc
- Perform tuning, usability and improvement to existing code
- Create documentation for tools, strategies and data pipelines
- Contribute to the project as required to develop proposals, requirements or other project documentation.
- Contribute to the Business Solutions Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements and other documentation
Key Skills & Experiences
- Strong experience as a developer/software engineer/programmer
- Solid Insurance Sector experience
- Agile experience
- Experience with Git based CI/CD SDLC environment
- Experience with cloud technologies is advantageous (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience of Reinsurance (preferred) and/or Insurance technology solutions
If you're interested and available, please apply today.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search