- SAP Analyst (Treasury & Accounts Payable)
- London - in offcie 2/3 days per week
- 6 months
- Inside of Scope
As the SAP Analyst (Treasury/AP) you will support the Senior Treasury Process Lead in the design and implementationof the treasury system solution with the goal to be a high performing Treasury function dedicated to providing best inclass customer service with straight through processing and efficient cash and currency management. This rolerequires business acumen, strong SAP expertise to drive a successful implementation. Additionally, the role involveshands-on testing, and SAP S/4HANA Finance modules within the clients internal systems.
- Support with technical aspects of the Treasury payment tool (SharePoint)
- Lead support for SAP Incidents and change requests in Treasury and Accounts Payable.
- Act as a conduit between the the client, Global IT and off-shore support resources, when required.
- Requirements gathering, specification and testing of SAP Cash and Banking activities (GL Account, Bank
- Account Master Data, Electronic Bank Statement, Bank Communication Manager, Payment methods etc).
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. Ensure the
- integrity of the SAP Treasury configuration.
- Actively contribute in Corporate/the client Treasury projects and Treasury Management Systems including
- Accounts Payable.
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience of successfully delivering SAP support
- Familiarity with SAP Treasury S/4HANA including Accounts Payable
- Finance/Controlling knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
- Integration experience as well as proven experience in Treasury business processes
- Desirable - engagement in Treasury Projects
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Bank Connectivity
The successful candidate will have the following areas of competence:
- Banking / Treasury experience are required
- experience required in SAP Treasury
- SAP Treasury: Electronics bank statements (MT940 & Multicash formats)
- SAP cash management, TRM, Bank Communications Manager (SWIFT, Multibank reporting).
- Experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre
- Accounting also important.
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong & discerning listener.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in
- managing his/her deliverables; highly driven and self-motivated.
- Can roll-up his/her sleeves and be a team player willing to jump in when help is needed.
- Can work in a fast paced, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search