Finance Business Analyst - Remote Working - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading national brand, are currently looking to hire a Finance Business Analyst to join the team on a remote working contract basis.
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance - Systems and Transformation, you will work closely with business stakeholders to translate business needs into object requirements understanding what is needed and how this can be achieved.
For this role, the client are looking for candidates with analyst skills who ideally would have worked in the implementation of systems known as EPM, or CPM software tools.In your role you will have responsibility for:
- Delivering on programme assignments, optimising processes throughout the finance function, delivering technology change and delivering end to end finance data management solution
- Establishing best practices for development, leading Proof of Concept exercises for planning and reporting
- Understanding business models and help translate this into business requirements and test scenarios for handover to IT partners
- Monitoring the effectiveness of a project on a day-to-day basis, using specialist knowledge to make operational improvements as opportunities permit
- Ensuring timely escalation & control of risks, issues, dependencies, and timelines
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Experience of delivering transformation projects within finance functions (e.g. ERP implementations) or other operating model transformations or finance process-improvement.
- An accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) is preferred and a good understanding of financial and management accounting concepts is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience in formal project management methods, for example Agile
- Experience of change projects, including understanding of resource management, budgeting, communications, and governance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
If you feel this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search