Senior Marketing Technology Manager - £75,000
Our client, a leading data, insights and consulting company, is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Technology Manager to join their existing Marketing Leadership team.
As Senior Marketing Technology Manager, you will be managing and developing the digital marketing footprint of our client.
This is an important role as you will be the key point of contact for the local marketing teams across the Media Division; you will also be supporting the delivery of digital marketing activities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Technology Manager
- Set digital marketing strategies
- Manage and optimise web pages using SEO techniques
- Build and deliver social media strategies
- Manage and optimise Google Adwords campaigns
- Report KPIs and digital marketing asset performances
Requirements of the Senior Marketing Technology Manager
- Agency background (must-have)
- SEO Techniques
- HTML Coding
- Paid Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Salesforce/ Marketing Automation Experience
- Knowledge of web design and development
- A/B Testing
- Stakeholder management
- 10+ years in a similar role (including 10+ years' experience with budget management)
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted