A leading UK bank requires an eTrading Business Analyst / Project Manager to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: London (WFH / 1 day in office per week)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
The bank is looking for a Business Analyst with some Project Management ability to join their Fixed Income Electronic Trading project, working on a number of strategic outcomes across the change portfolio. This role requires:
- An understanding of Fixed income products and venues, including Bonds Swaps and Repos.
- Ideally experience of the Fixed Income electronic trading venues and market structure for Dealer to Client and Dealer to Dealer flows. However, if your eTrading experience is within another asset class e.g. FX, that would still be desirable.
- Excellent facilitation skills, chairing and documenting meetings.
- Working knowledge of the MiFID Algorithmic regime and associated Algorithmic trading controls.
- The ability to work independently with key stakeholders, including Front Office trading desk, developers, technology platform owners and Regulatory & Control functions.
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks.
- Trace and link business requirements to defined business KPIs.
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in validating and adopting new functionality.
Please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search