Salary: Up to £120,000 + excellent benefits
Location: London but hybrid working pattern which is mostly remote
I have been retained by a leading global consultancy who are working with several financial organisations to help build world class robust security environments. My Client is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Architect(Multi-cloud). You will be engaging with senior stakeholders and business leaders devising next gen cloud security solutions.
- Architect complex cloud security solutions for a large financial services organisation
- Provide thought leadership by authoring technical and opinionated blogs, articles, and whitepapers
- Influence, engage, develop, and manage stakeholder relationships on client engagement
- Maintain awareness of emerging security technologies and determine suitability to improve client solutions
- Participate in preparing client RFP/RFI responses and client proposals
- Assist with recruitment process to expand the team
- Mentor junior engineers and peers
- Experienced Cloud (GCP) security architect working with an multi layered complex environment
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Applied knowledge of advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration
- Ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying complex problems into component parts, to the resolution of project challenges
- An eye for detail and accuracy, and an affinity with design issues and the ability to help establish and own a vision for our solution
- Certified in Google Cloud is desired but year's experience is more valid
So, if you feel your skills and experience align with the prerequisites for this role, then please get in touch, and apply directly.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search