Content Manager - Headless CMS
My client are a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. They are searching for a Content Manager with experience of CMS to work on a 6 month initial contract.
- To identify target info architecture, content model and workflows that are scalable across various clients, deployment to other channels and personalisation/experiments
- To work with backend developers on building a solution that is easy , flexible and practical to use for non-technical users: e.g. marketer and content editors for plan/review/publish content
- To identify CMS enhancement roadmap for 3-6-9 months for a private (post login) digital member portal
- Perform audit/review on configurations per sprint
- Lead training and enablement for target CMS users and champions
- Have been a user of CMS platforms, and have good exposure to Headless CMS (e.g. Contentful, CraftCMS). A plus if they had used Acoustics CMS.
- Tech savvy (not necessarily a developer), no coding involved, but will enjoy working with developers to configure/set up/manage components/asset library
- As an internal product manager that looks after CMS across lifecycle, bonus with experience implementing /onboarding CMS platforms
- Experience working within scrum team, work closely with Product Mgt and Marketing team
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search