Software Developer £400 - £450 Inside Remote The role is to be the developer within our clients Public Sector Digital Team, to work in the development and delivery of new applications within the business. The Digital team have adopted Agile methodology and operate using tools such as Jira, Trello and other tools associated in helping with managing an Agile delivery. It is important the Software Developer has a vastly experienced software background including knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Azure App Services, Azure SQL databases, Azure Function App, Azure Active Directory, Azure Web Jobs.
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Azure Subscriptions, Gov.UK Pay for online payments, Gov.UK Notify email comms, IronPDF and OPSWAT
- .NET MVC, .NET Razor, .NET WebPages, EntityFramework 6, EF Plus, EF Audit, Windsor DI, EF Filter Predicates
- SQL Server, SQL including recursive CTEs, SQL tuning
- KnockoutJS, JQuery, JQuery Validation
- RESTful API, SOA, Web Security
- Selenium WebDriver, Moq, XUnit for test automation.
- A degree or similar qualification in IT
This is an inital 1 month contract likely to be extended to September 2023
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted