Find a Job
- BBBH126653 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Remote - Contract
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Remote - Contract
We are currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist for our client who are a Global IT Services Provider. The successful individual will work on various projects across various accounts/customers.
This is a remote role, on an initial contract of 6 months and Inside IR35.
We are looking for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist to join a small highly skilled team.
The role holder works under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognised as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- * Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- * Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- * Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing, defining improvements, and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- * Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium complexity infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the project to meet customer requirements.
- * Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business to deliver and enhance the service.
- * Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- * Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. May act as a team manager as necessary.
- * Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer's business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- * Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools, and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
- * SME level knowledge of Windows Server, Clusters, VMWare, Storage Systems, Networking.
- * PowerShell, VBScript, Various Vendor CLI skills
- * Microsoft Azure
- * Citrix App Layering
- * Citrix ADC (Netscaler) Knowledge.
- * Knowledge of VPN solutions and load balancing.
- * Citrix Storefront Administrator.
- * Windows Virtual Desktop delivery and support.
- * Change Management Processes.
- * Enterprise level experience writing test plans & SOE's.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search