DIGITAL DELIVERY MANAGER Outside IR35 Fully Remote
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced delivery manager to lead an agile team in the delivery of an end-to-end digital deer licensing service with development following the UK and Scottish Government Design.
This project will transform the delivery of the client's statutory deer licensing function and has been underway for approximately 3 months. As it stands, the project team is comprised of product owner, software developers, business analyst/user researchers and subject matter experts.
To this end, we are looking for a delivery manager to:
- Work with the product owner to develop the product vision, roadmap and release plan for the project.
- Coach and mentor the team in applying the most appropriate agile techniques to deliver value as efficiently as possible.
- Organise and facilitate the appropriate agile ceremonies and ensure the appropriate agile artifacts are in place and provide value to the process.
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the team.
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products for the deer licensing service.
- Help the team deliver a service that meets user-needs and delivers benefit to the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders to improve processes and behaviours that surround the product team, so that delivery is as efficient and impactful as possible.
- Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them.
- Lead the team through the Digital Scotland Service Standard assessment process.
- Experience of digital delivery in a government/public-sector context.
- Knowledge of government service design and the different phases of product delivery.
- Experience of the Government digital service standards and service assessment processes.
- Proven ability in delivering digital products using the appropriate agile methodology.
- Experience in facilitating a multi-disciplinary team and leading agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience working with the product owner to create the product vision, roadmap and backlog.
- Stakeholder management expertise and the ability to coach within and outside of the team.
Until 31 March 2024 with a possibility of extension if deemed necessary.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search