Salary: £50-60K base depending on experience
Hybrid, with travel to London office
The client is one of the largest financial service providers across Europe. They are looking for a PMO Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working alongside the Portfolio Management Team on the Change Portfolio ensuring that there is a Change Roadmap in place. You will ensure that there is e.g. portfolio risks, issues and dependencies are accurately maintained, whilst work within the dedicated Roadmap Team and/or project/programme and in partnership with the Portfolio Management Team.
- Work with project/programme/portfolio reports and documentation e.g., status reports, plans on a page, portfolio MI, etc.
- Support change portfolio and Roadmap Team governance
- Manage portfolio risks, issues and dependencies ensuring mitigating actions are escalated.
- Maintain portfolio financial information (costs and benefits) to facilitate financial tracking.
- Collaborate with PMO teams and IT Business Partners, provide regular updates on going and future development, and expected benefits - both financial and non-financial roadmaps
- Contribute to the frameworks and guidelines that promote good practice for the delivery of change.
- Previous experience on the PMO environment, specifically the introduction of new PMO processes, activities and controls across business teams
- Professional competence and relevant experience in Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (PMO/PPM/P3MO)
- Finance processing/ finance reports
- MS Office skills, specifically in relation to Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tools such as such as MS Project, JIRA, Teams, SharePoint.
- Experience of Project and Programme Management best practice, including financial business case preparation (costs / benefits)
- Ability to work well with people at all levels
- Experience working in Banking, finance departments or any other finance background would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you believe you have some of the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search