IT Service Desk Analyst
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in Bristol office
Shift work (7am - 5pm Mon - Fri, 37 hours per week)
My client in the public sector are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to work on a 6 month initial contract. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be working with internal and external customers, providing resolution to fault reports and work requests initiated from telephone calls, emails or directly from the IT Service Management self-service portal.
- To record incidents or requests
- Initiate work
- Investigate and resolve as appropriate, or refer to the relevant specialist team
- provide a high standard of customer care at all times.
- To carry out routine work procedures, some of which may be technical in nature, including change requests, report generation and systems administration and/or configuration.
- To work closely with specialist teams providing all levels of support whilst maintaining a customer focused approach, communicating effectively, building positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Log and resolves all incoming Incident and Service Requests quickly and effectively or assign the enquiry to the relevant specialist team.
- Monitor the status of calls and take appropriate action, including escalation where necessary and monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of processes and procedures and to achieve performance targets adhering to processes and procedures.
- To work very closely with other Service Management team members supporting and assisting colleagues as appropriate.
- Undertakes other duties when necessary to maintain and deliver an effective and responsive customer service to internal and external customers.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Responds to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges and operates agreed logical access controls and security systems.
- Maintains agreed security records and documentation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted