An exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to work for a large public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be involved with dealing with payroll updates, conducting variance checks, processing manual expenses claims, and making supplier payments.
- Proven administrative experience within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Practical experience working in a finance role in at least two of the following areas: Sales Ledger; Purchase Ledger; Payroll; Treasury & Expenses.
- Experience and knowledge of core accounting principles including basic reconciliations and the preparation journals
- Experience of communicating and influencing across teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; to plan and prioritise own workloads; and to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to learning and problem solving
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Proven expertise in all of the following areas: Sales Ledger; Purchase Ledger; Payroll; Treasury & Expenses.
- Experience of working within Health and/or Social Care
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search