Senior Network Engineer
£65K + Package
Chance to Travel to locations around the world.
I am representing one of the most prestigious brand on completing a critical hire for their network infrastructure team.
The role is to commission, maintain and operate the business network Infrastructure and ensure that it continues to meet ongoing business objectives. To provide and maintain a secure IT working environment for the business.
- To commission and maintain the IT Network Infrastructure at fixed sites
- To assist with budget preparation
- To ensure the IT Network Infrastructure is compliant with GPDR regulation and SOX compliance
- To produce reports and statistics as required
- To provide user support as necessary within the organisation
- To be available to work on the IT Network Infrastructure outside of usual 'Business Hours', both planned and unplanned (on-call)
- To be available to work remotely on systems at the Broadcast Centre during 'event hours'
- To assist others in the department when and where required
- To travel when required to events to be part of a team supporting the IT Network Infrastructure
- Routers & Switches
- Load balancers
- Remote access / VPN
- WAN / Internet connectivity
- WAN optimisation
- VoIP Networking
- Network analysis and monitoring
- Network design & IP addressing
- External DNS & certificates
- Colocation provisioning
- Cloud network provisioning
- Time sync
- Power, UPS & wiring
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search