Our client, a well-established finance specialist MSP based in London, are looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer to come and join their team.
You will be part of a team that manages the life-cycle of service incidents, service requests and change requests which delivers all the elements of a high-quality service to both internal and external partners in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of maintaining and administering solutions based on cloud-based platforms including Microsoft Azure and Office365.
- Broad and strong technical background with the Microsoft technology stack including; Office 365, EMS, SharePoint, Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Experience of migrating from on-premise infrastructure to Office 365 and Azure.
- Any experience with administering a Local Area Network (LAN Switches, Access Points etc) would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in delivering support to senior Executive level end-users.
- Prior experience within the financial sector with knowledge of supporting Bloomberg, OMS and PMS platforms are preferable.
- Build, configure and test Disaster Recovery polices in Azure.
- Build, configure and test Backups polices in Azure
- Build, configure, deploy Group Policy to with company standards
- Build, configuring and deploy SFTP services.
- Assist in desktop build procedure - automation with AutoPilot and maintaining profiles
- Assist packaging applications for deployment from Intune
- Performing email migrations into Microsoft Office 365
- Performing SharePoint Migrations into Microsoft 365
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search