ESX Consultant Lorien's Leading Banking Clients are looking for 2 highly skilled ESX Consultant to join their Technical team on a WFH basis. 6 months initial contract Can be based anywhere in the UKNegotiable Inside IR35 rateSkills:
- Experience of Large scale DC migrations using specialist tools, such as Platespin.
- Support planning & execution of large scale migration of ESX VMWare estate to Dell/EMC VxRail & Vblock Infrastructure.
- Comfortable with legacy and current version of OS
- HP Blade Centre Management Blade Chassis infrastructure
- VMWare vCentre V2V & P2V, VMWare Tools, VM Ware certification
- Experience in server decommissioning.
- RBS Experience preferable.
- Resilient mind set and proactive in chasing down work.
- Can work effectively across dispersed multidisciplined team.
- Experience of working in an Agile / Dev ops delivery model
If this is of interest please apply and we will be in touch with more info.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search