Senior Fullstack Developer £80k + 12.5% bonus - Global Insurance
Senior Fullstack (.NET/Angular) Developer - >£80k + 12.5% bonus + 500 company shares - Join a leading specialist insurance underwirting a range of commercial and personal risk.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer you will be working in the core modelling platforms from start to finish working closely with business users to implement changes and provide BAU support to existing products. In addition, there are greenfield products to developer bespoke application which you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and enhancing existing solutions.
Location: 1-2 x per week in York
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + 12.5% bonus + 500 company shares
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other senior engineers to set architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Proactively ensure consistent, well documented, and flexible APIs at the system and sub-system level
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of software engineering (security, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific systems, sub-systems, and components (automated test covered)
Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience with .NET 4.5-4.7 and C# (V6+)
- Senior level Knowledge with Angular V4 +
- Desirable experience with WPF/WPS Applications and within financial services
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as MS Devops
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and familiarity with data solutions (on-premise)
- Ability to communicate and operate with global distributed teams (internal and off-shore)
If you're interested in working for titan within the insurance world with over 100years experience, Please get in touch with a CV for a detailed job spec and to get a conversation rolling.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted