IT Project Manager
- Hybrid, with travel to office in Reading
- Salary- £40-£50K base depending on experience
Our client, a global B2B software company in the automotive industry, are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You'll be responsible for managing large customer and internal projects to budget, schedule and quality. Where this role is remote within a global team, there will be much communication across departments and markets, so it demands timely and effective communication with all types of people
- Define the scope, impact, resources and outcomes of the project
- Develop project plans, budgets and teams, and schedule project activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and customer stakeholders
- Analyse and work with the customer agree to scope, impact, resources and outcomes of projet
- Assign work, delegate responsibilities, and lead and support the project team
- Maintain and control project documentation and systems throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Deal with emerging risks promptly and professionally, escalating if necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Automotive Dealership Accounting is very advantageous
- Significant experience working as a Project Manager, preferably working on IT/ERP/Software implementation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely, and with remote/global teams
- Proven experience working with Project Management methodology e.g. PMI/PRINCE2
- Knowledge of Project management tools and platforms (Teamwork, MS Projects, MS Office)
A Bachelor's degree in business and/or a PMP/PRINCE2 Certification is highly desirable but not essential.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search