Programme Financial Lead
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Programme Financial Lead to join their Birmingham based team on an initial 6 months contract.
Looking for an experienced, confident Programme Financial Lead, to work closely with the Project Management team in supporting the successful delivery of one or more projects or programmes, to time, cost and quality targets throughout the project lifecycle.
- Set-up, manage and maintain the programme's financial management processes, procedures, reports and controls
- Oversee the programme budget, monitoring and reconciling the monthly position.
- Highlight any key projects, tasks or individuals where financial data does not support plans or expectation
- Ownership of financial reporting and KPI production for inclusion in governance materials, including providing suitable commentary with regards risks and opportunities where required.
- Maintain and update the cost model to provide data consistency across the programme.
- Oversight and management of 3rd party deliverables aligning with payment schedule, working in partnership with PMs/3rd Party suppliers
- Raising of all purchase orders, ensuring that all are within governance of Group policies and arranging approval by delegated authority.
- Manage invoice approval and payment process, ensuring delegated authority has all the information required to approve the payment.
If interested, please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search