IT Service Manager (Information Security)
The Client: A leading Law Firm requires an InfoSec Service Delivery Manager!
Salary - Up to £80,000 plus 10% bonus plus Additional Corporate Benefits
The client is looking to recruit a delivery manager to support the progression of security-related initiatives across the global firm. They have a need for analytical, organised and creative people to help them deliver.
Location: London Hybrid (However it's actually hybrid to nearest office to you, of which there are multiple offices across the UK)
- Both lead and contribute to the delivery of relevant security initiatives
- Liaise with specialist colleagues in other IT, Risk and Compliance and Business Continuity functions, including networking, development, training, project management, business analysis and security as necessary
- Single point of contact for co-ordinating IT actions during any cyber or other BCP incident
- Educated to degree level or with appropriate professional experience
- 3+ years' experience of working in a similar role in a professional services business, with hands on experience of working on projects through a full lifecycle of initial requirements gathering and specification through to the acceptance and delivery of solutions/outcomes
- Experience of security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST and Cyber Essentials+
- Ideally legal sector experience, in particular around requirements gathering exercises, process improvement, training and management of change
- Ideally legal software and infrastructure (e.g. Office365, Teams) expertise
So, if you feel your skills and experience align with the prerequisites for this role, then please get in touch, and apply directly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search