Solutions Architect- Insurance Focused
Permanent - Up to £80,000 DOE.
London based client - Remote with Ad-Hoc on site requirements.
We are on a search for a Solution Architect with Insurance focus to join our Consultancy client who are looking for them to join on projects that are working on transforming and improving the way technology affect the business to reach their business goals.
- Engaging stakeholders to build and maintain the business goals as well as seeking out experts that would be essential to help address client needs.
- Driving the development on these projects by providing an advisory insight on complex technology problems.
- Review and determine the migration as well as end state architecture principles along with the documentation process.
- Ensure that the enterprise architecture standards are being met and these principles align with the business architecture principles to allow technological solutions that are provided are enabled to support the business in a beneficial manner.
As a Solutions Architect, it will be your job to ensure that you understand the insurance systems and business:
Every applicant must:
- Work closely with business stakeholders and system end-users to meet the business' requirements.
- Experience working in the Insurance sector
- Has experience on working with Insurance product such as Business Application.
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle etc
- Full-stack knowledge
- Experience working in GI, Lloyds, Life or Pension insurance
- API knowledge
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search