IT Hardware Coordinator/Planner
- 3 month initial contract with possibility of extensions
- 2 days office 3 days home
- Glasgow city park
Current ATS purchaser works in Dubai and is leaving so currently transitioning his work to UK
- Role is quite admin heavy.
- This role will be ordering new hardware through Dell for users and coordinating and recording all necessary documents and tracking.
- Needs strong attention to detail as ordering wrong equipment there is no way of returning for 4 years so mistakes cannot happen.
- Also coordinating and planning the ordering and monitoring of mobile phones with EE
- Obtaining quotes for nonstandard equipment
- Processing Adobe licences
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Placing orders
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with Hardware is an advantage but not a necessity
- Good experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and able to challenge where needed
Full training will be provided
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted