Up to £95,000 plus excellent company benefits
London - Hybrid Working
A global financial services client we are partnered with are looking for an offensive security specialist to join and help lead the team focused on all services relating to offensive security, including Penetration Testing, Red Team and Bug Bounty.
- Participate in penetration testing, red team testing, bug bounty and purple team testing
- Take lead on managing offensive security assessments
- Manage the Breach and Attack Simulation strategy and programme
- Support various defensive security activities when needed.
You will have:
- Require at least one of the following professional qualification: OSCP, CREST CCT, CREST CCSAS, CISSP, CSSLP, or GIAC (GPEN/GXPN/GWAPT/GSEC/GCIH)
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following; Penetration Testing, Red Team, Threat Hunting, incident response)
- Experience with undergoing security assessments (offensive security)
- Experience with multiple penetration security tools (e.g. Kali, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Bloodhound, Mimikatz, Burp Suite, Nessus, etc...)
- Knowledge of cloud and how that pertains to offensive security.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
If you are interested in the role, please respond to this advert to find out more on the position by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted