Service Performance Manager (Remote up to £45,000 + Company Benefits)
Our partnership with a well-known company in the Consultancy industry is looking for a Service Performance Manager to work with an end client on the network side of Service Delivery.
- Being accountable for the successful and continual attainment of complex, multifaceted service levels and KPI's
- Providing service excellence and effective Performance Management by near-real-time, accurate and meaningful data analysis and conclusions
- Delivering comprehensive end to end performance management across all touch points for contracted network services
- Being responsible for detailed analysis of service and operational performance to predict and avoid target breaches and to provide timely and impactful reporting of same
- Focusing on continually driving up network performance across all services and processes through detailed data mining, intelligent data analysis and in-depth failure examination to drive sustainable performance improvements
- Infrastructure experience preferred over Service Desk
- Comfortable with data
- Service Level Managerial of network experience 1-2 years
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search