- £65,000 - £70,000 + bonus and benefits
- Central London
- Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office
- Work with solution architect and Tech lead to define technical implementation approaches for BI solutions.
- Develop ETLs, Cubes, Databases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Provide technical guidance to developers and testers in resolving technical issues.
- Encourage developers to follow standards and good practices during the development process.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that quality standards are followed in the development process.
- Experience of working in a multi-stream development environment using the full panoply of state-of-the-art Microsoft BI technologies (MSBI 2012 upwards & PowerBI).
- Experience of solving challenging technical problems independently
- BI code management experience
- In depth Understanding of the principles of data warehouse and reports design and development.
- Experience and knowledge of all aspects of the data warehouses structures, processes and feeds.
- Experience of designing and developing paginated reports (SSRS) and dashboard.
- Basic understanding of insurance data
(Full spec available upon request).
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search