An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Strategic Designer to work for a large Public Sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will focus on understanding the client journey and the internal processes of an existing service. This helps to understand where pain points and errors exist and where improvements could be made to improve the client experience
- Experience in a digital service design setting, designing and delivering a wide range of service design activities including: support team members to understand the value of design, negotiating design briefs and service developments, leading service design activates, and delivering service outcomes based on user, staff and organisational needs.
- Ability to choose and apply appropriate user-centred design methods (from data gathering, idea &concept generation, and prototyping) for different design life cycle phases and situations.
- Ability to communicate design approaches and insights effectively in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration
- Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
- Ability to understand how design can be used to influence strategic development and the importance of a user-centred approach to defining long-term plans and outcomes.
- Experience in managing user experience evaluations of systems, products or services, to assure that the systems in use continue to meet organisational and user needs.
- Experience in producing insights to support strategy development and leadership level
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search