Senior Digital Project Manager - Edinburgh Hybrid - To 60K plus profit share
Lorien's client - initially a firm who specialised in SEO and have since grown into a full-fledged digital strategy and transformation specialist in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre - is looking to find a Digital / Technology oriented PM with a background involving CRMs and CRM implementations to join their team and simultaneously help their customers and internal function flourish.
With a number of loyal, long-term clients on board already (who thanks to this organisation see regular growth), and new organisations adding to their list as we speak, it's a great time to come on board!
Here's an insight as to what you can expect:
- Great, flexible hybrid working arrangements and an office in the middle of Edinburgh
- A great profit share scheme meaning staff share in the company's success directly
- Plenty of opportunities for both professional and technical progression
- Generous holiday allowance which also increases with tenure
- A successful, growing team of like-minded and technically brilliant people to work with, and a lot more!
Snapshot of the duties involved:
- Use your skills to engage in complex business problems
- Help both key clients and the wider internal business to improve as you go including the rollout of a formal PM Methodology
- Delivering digital projects (including CRM implementation-related ventures) from end to end, working with the wider, cross-functional internal team
- Liaising closely with the Head of the projects area as you plan, risk/change manage, scope and identify resources required
- Work with internal/external technical/business representatives and stakeholders at any level to translate needs into feasible deliverables
- Bolstering your own technical skills across Cloud and more as you work
What you'll bring to the table:
- Solid track record in the Project Management domain, involving the end to end delivery of Digital / Tech projects
- Skills and knowledge across relevant key areas such as Business Process Analysis, PM Methodology/ies, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems (ideally HubSpot) and previous dealings with CRM implementations
- Ability to tackle a few different projects at the same time as well as identify, analyse and communicate issues where they arise during the lifecycle
- Ideally but not necessarily skills/knowledge of Cloud offerings (AWS, Azure or GCP)
If the above sounds like the right fit for you, and you'd like to hear more about this great opportunity, apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration, and let's have a chat before this is snapped up.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search