Creative Designer - Fixed Term Contract
London - Hybrid role - 8 month term initially
Our client, a leader in the Insurance Sector are recruiting for Creative Designer to join the team on a fixed term contract basis.
- Collaborating with the project team to set and create a suite of hard-working key brand assets for both internal and client facing uses.
- Ensuring the design decisions made are codified within the brand guidelines, and are able to be understood and implemented by the wider teams.
- Taking accountability of work delivered and understanding its impact on the wider business.
- Expanding the brand guidelines, your role will be to assess what business requirements are and work with the project team to develop the guidelines out.
- Guide wider design teams on the brand, holding workshops where relevant, building a close-knit global design community.
- Day to day point of contact for all brand design queries that come through.
- An outstanding portfolio of published/live work that spans different channels: from print to digital, conceptual ads, branding, merchandise, websites, and mobile apps.
- Passionate about design and brands with a proactive personality
- Impeccable technical skills (software and analog)
- Fluent in Adobe CC (photoshop / illustrator / indesign, After Effects), and Figma
- Strong experience in designing robust, multifunctional branding structures. Experience working within regulated industries a benefit
- Innovative style, quick and calm thinking skills and a passion for problem solving
- Conceptual thinker and able to develop and improve brands within their existing guidelines.
- Proven track record with creating excellent brand and design work from concept to production
- Ability to clearly articulate your design approach and rationale.
- Brand awareness and understanding of strategy-based logic.
- Eagle eyed detail orientation with a focus on deadlines and successful deliver
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search