Payroll Implementation SME
Contract - 18 Months
Location- Remote - potential occasional travel to Leeds or London
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Implementation SME to join their team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the transformation of the client's payroll setups across its EMEIA region. In addition to this the successful candidate will work with other teams to assist in the testing of new payroll software setups.
- Payroll Systems Experience - Knowledge of UK payroll rules, new payroll system and supplier change and implementation
- Experience Managing Payroll across other European countries e.g. Portugal, France, Spain
- Play an active role in the implementation team by working closely with the project team to assist with system and setup change
- Data Migration Experience - report extraction, completion of data templates, etc
- Change Management
- Experience with of creating test data and test scrips; facilitate the acceptance of functional requirements
- Advanced level Excel capability including familiarity with lookups
- Supply chain / HR
The client is looking for an immediate start and so to avoid disappointment please apply asap!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted