Find a Job
- BBBH119937 3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer
3 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT INSIDE IR35
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE
We are working with a globally recognised IT service provider in finding SC cleared candidates for a 3rd line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer.
Your role We are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer to join an existing team of 3rd Line Support engineers. Your role will involve providing operational support to enterprise environments. You will collaborate with the rest of the team to maintain remote support of the infrastructure and hosted applications.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Source and install AV and patch updates.
- AD Administration activities.
- Patching of thin clients.
- Trouble-shooting environment issues (GPO's, Firewall, AV, Network etc).
- Generating PKI Certificates.
- Importing/Exporting data.
- Providing support to test team.
- Maintaining media library.
- Other environment maintenance activities as required.
- Application Support.
- VMWare vSphere;
- Windows Server
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows DNS
- Windows Group Policy
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Windows PKI
- McAfee McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- McAfee Endpoint Security
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019
- NetApp Storage
- CA Service Desk
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search