- Agile Coach - Insurance/Financial Services Exp
- London - Onsite 2/3 days a week
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client is looking for an Agile Coach to join their Digital Transformation Team. You will be responsible for driving alignment with the clients Agile ways of working and supporting successful implementation of Agile practices at the Portfolio level while embedding the mindset across the different teams via coaching, facilitation, training and artefact development.
- Act as coach on Agile principles, values and practices for the Digital Transformation function and the Portfolios.
- Prepare and provide Agile training at the Portfolio level including Heads of Portfolio, Delivery Leads, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and stakeholders.
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value and increase efficient and effective delivery and team performance of the Portfolios.
- Support the definition of coaching plans and measure cross portfolio success.
- Provide support in the portfolio and team ceremonies and events, ensuring they are kept meaningful and aligned with their value and purpose.
- Measure team and portfolio agile maturity in different ways and come up with tactics to help the teams improve. Embed Agile mindset across portfolios and within the client working towards transparency with maturity assessments, measures of success, coaching and training roadmaps and continuous improvement plans.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as Agile Coach preferably as RTE, Agile Program Manager or Senior Master helping teams implement agile practices and successfully improving their engagement and performance.
- Experience being a servant leader working with leaders and stakeholders across portfolios, removing impediments and helping them to successfully deliver outcomes.
- Professional Agile Coach or SAFe RTE certification is required and other certifications such as Professional Coach, SAFe Agilist, or any other would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and team coaching skills.
- Facilitation skills are required including possessing a wide Agile toolkit of techniques.
- High level of mastery in collaboration and visibility tools such as Mural and Jira.
- People focused and efficiency driven with great initiative and creativity in implementing improvements.
If you are interested and available, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search