Cloud Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Project Manager with Microsoft Azure Migration or global implementation of network re-design experience to join one of our Insurance Clients on a 6 month contract currently remote working.
This position is Inside IR35.
- Project Planning (Resources, Activities, Infrastructure and Dependencies)
- Estimation, Scheduling, implementation, managing activities such as data migration, parallel run, packaging, installation, UAT, user training etc
- RMP (Risk Mitigation Plan)- ( Product, Resources, Contractual deliveries, RFP Planning, ensuring agreed points are getting delivered, creating solutions for Gaps)
- Project Organisation Management (People Management) & Budget/benefit Management (Cost/Efforts/Schedule)
- Hand over of all the artifacts, handing over to BAU team while project enters the support phase
- Attend and chair Steering committee meetings to update the stakeholder(s)
- Defining and identifying project scope. Facilitating DLD (Detailed level design) and HLD (High level design).
- Manage the life cycle of project from initial idea to close
- Preparing and delivering written & verbal weekly project update summaries for key stakeholders
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate/ manage risk
Experience / Skills:
- Experience of large scale multi project delivery in an international financial services organisation - regulated environment
- PMP / Prince 2 certified with solid understanding of managing stage gate processes
- Experience working in Agile Methodology. Strong technical background or hands-on experience in large scale simplification project, global change projects/programme
- Experience of IT Migrations to Cloud based solutions and in particular Microsoft Azure, or global implementations of a network re-design
- Proficient in Portfolio reporting tools, Office 365 (Microsoft Teams/ Share-Point Online), Microsoft Project, MS Excel
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search